Friday, May 16, 2014

Second Crit

After adventuring more in Roslyn, Cle Elum and the Coal Miner's trail I have gathered a bunch more photographs that could work well with my project. I have decided to photograph everything vertically, to give myself more of a visual challenge when composing images. I found it really interesting that with some of these buildings you could capture the building from different side and it would almost entirely look like an other building. I have the pictures below numbered for better referencing. Any pictures chosen for the final will be retitled with their coordinates. I think that it would be really cool if people ended up traveling to the locations and making a documentation of the decay over the years, heck I might even just do it myself! Let me know which ones you like.
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

No comments:

Post a Comment