Friday, April 15, 2016

Research

I took some time to look up the photographers you had suggested in class. I think that Francesca Woodman's work is marvelous and definitely what I am aiming to capture.

Untitled, Boulder, Colorado by Francesca WoodmanFrancesca Woodman: <i>Untitled, New York  1979  by Francesca Woodman: FRANCESCA WOODMAN: Despite the initial boldness of many of Francesca Woodman's self-portraits, she simultaneously hides much from the camera. Her face may be blurred or cropped out or she may even turn her back to her audience. And then there's a suggestion of some ongoing story ...: Francesca Woodman, 1979:

I also looked into Mona Kuhn's photography.

Mona Kuhn #monakuhn #portrait #photograph: Cultura Inquieta - Mona Kuhn: Cultura Inquieta - Mona Kuhn: Mona Kuhn - Evidence: MONA KUHN http://www.widewalls.ch/artist/mona-kuhn/ #photography: Mona Kuhn (German, b. Brazil, 1969)Blue Caravan, 2006©Mona...:

Her work also incorporates a rather solemn melancholy portraiture that I enjoy and hope that I will be able to capture within my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment