Wednesday, April 13, 2016

More Research

Still going through all the books I checked out from the library.

Today, I took a look at Samaras Photographs. I can see why he was so acclaimed, no one was doing what he did with Polaroid. He altered the images, and had seemingly unusual imagery.



After doing some Polaroid research, I found out that William Eggleston utilized Polaroid for some of his work. So naturally I check out one of his books, William Eggleston's Guide. He has an amazing sense of color within his photographs.




I also bought a copy of Helmut Newton's Polaroid book. I really love his work, his images convey so much sexuality. 

Image result for helmut newton polaroids 

Sarah Moon, Improbable Memories. I really enjoy the softness and color of Moon's images. Her female imagery is very calm and rather melancholy in a beautiful way. 





More research to come!!






No comments:

Post a Comment