Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Presentation

After the critique, I did some research on presentation and here is what I came up with...


Abby Murphy
I am seriously impressed by these emulsion lifts,
I haven't ever considered putting the lifts onto multiple papers
rasa pranckunaite
this artist has outstanding presentation of emulsion lifts
absolutely beautiful

Lauren King
I think this is probably something I will experiment with in the future,
it is a truly interesting way to display the photograph by continuing the image.
books, or journal presentation could be a lovely display
but not for this particular series 

Annette Messager

Annette Messager
I reallllllly enjoy Messager's way of displaying her images,
it is very unique and compelling  
I enjoy the simplicity of this display but at the same time,
 the wood pieces at the top don't tie in with the images, so it seems rather odd
Project Runway
Polaroid dress, say what??
Cy Twombly
Collage presentation?
Maybe for a future project

 

No comments:

Post a Comment