Monday, November 9, 2015

Moving On


When I shot this image, I had just turned off I-90 spontaneously while on my way home from shooting over the weekend. As I drove up Alpental road, I was in awe of all the beautiful clouds, and fog lingering in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the way the polaroid camera and impossible film effortlessly captured this moment, I didn't even have to get out of the car. I feel that this image captures a truly moody and emotional side of landscapes. With this idea I foraged onward, I set out over the weekend to take more images. I attempted to capture scenery that had a similar sense of atmosphere. I am not sure whether or not I will follow through with this idea, but hey its progress. At this time I have shot five packs of film, 30 exposures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment