Saturday, January 24, 2015

Still looking for inspiration








While browsing goodwill I found several interesting gadgets, I thought maybe they could make lovely props. One of the objects was a vintage iron, it appeared well used and featured a fabric cord. The other object was a good ol' crock pot that must have been straight out of the 70's. After discovering these beauties, I began wondering if I could make a series featuring these items. I just recently visited Relics on main street, saw a lot of other fantastic treasures perfect for photographing but I couldn't really think up any real good ideas to use them. Then I ran across Robert Moran's series titled 'Relics,' which is appears to be a pretty good way to commemorate these long forgotten everyday objects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment